|Home||» Products||» Chyavanaprasam Food Supplement|
Chyavanaprasam Food Supplement
Chyavanprasam is safe for both the elderly and young children to take. It comes with many health benefits, which include the following:
- Improves one's immune system. The combination of over forty herbs makes chyawanprash a powerful immunity boosting tonic. Amla or gooseberry, the main ingredient, contains 30 times more vitamin C than oranges. This is one of the main reasons why chyawanprash is such a powerful immune-booster. It protects the body from bacterial, viral, and fungal infections.
- Healthy respiratory system. It promotes a healthy respiratory system, being especially beneficial for the healthy functioning of the lungs. This makes it an ideal and healthy herbal remedy for those with asthma and chronic bronchitis.
- Great for digestion. This tonic does a great job at balancing stomach acids. It promotes the digestion of food and the absorption of nutrients into the blood. It also provides relief in constipation, reduces flatulence, and relieves nausea and diarrhea.
- Benefits for your heart. This herbal tonic also promotes the healthy functioning of the heart. It is a powerful energizer for the brain and helps enhance concentration and memory.
- Anti-aging features. It's also an anti-aging herbal tonic that can prevent wrinkles and graying of hair. Its potent antioxidant and rejuvenating herbs delays the aging of cells, provides proper nutrition, and promotes youthfulness and longevity.
- Many other benefits. Chyawanprash also helps purify blood, stimulate the liver, and promote the elimination of toxins from the body.
Ingredients of Chyawanprash:
One teaspoon should be taken twice a day â once in the morning and then again at night with warm milk or water.
SIDE EFFECTS :-
Chyavanprasam is an overall a safe herbal tonic. People of all ages can take it safely for their health. In fact, children as young as three years old can take it. However, make sure to reduce the dosage for young children.