|Home||» Products||» Ayurvedic Dasamoolarishtam Tonic||» Ayurvedic Dasamoolarishtam Tonic|
Ayurvedic Dasamoolarishtam Tonic
- General tonic for all ages, Digestive, and Increases appetite, Improves circulation.
- 25-50 ml twice daily, or as directed by the physician
Features of Dashamoolarishtam:
- Indigestion, lack of taste, respiratory conditions, fistula, in diseases of Vata imbalance, vomiting, anemia, liver diseases, skin diseases, haemorrhoids, urinary tract conditions.
- It is used as a general health tonic.
- Dasamoolarishta is also used for ladies having problem with conception and pregnancy.
- It improves immunity and strength.
Ingredients of Dasamoolarishtam:
Each 5ml is prepared out of:
Patra 0.016g, Patala 0.016g, Jati Phalah 0.016g, Hribera 0.016g, Gokshurah 0.016g, Gambhari 0.016g, Ela 0.016g, Brihati 0.016g, Bilva 0.016g, Bhadra 0.016g, Agnimantha 0.016g, Prisniparni Moola 0.016g, Chitrakah-Shudhi 0.013g, Lodhra 0.063g, Madhu QS, Guda QS, Draksha 0.476g, Dusparsa 0.038g, Kusta 0.086g, Shalaparni 0.016g, Khadirah 0.025g, Horeethaki 0.025g, Asana 0.025g, Pippali 0.022g, Nagapushpa 0.022g, Shyonakah 0.016g, Dhataki 0.109g, Bharngi 0.006g, Kochurah 0.006g, Jambu 0.006g, Jadamanji 0.006g, Indrayava 0.006g, Haridra 0.006g, Kankolam 0.006g, Twak 0.008g, Chavya 0.006g, Trivrit 0.006g, Akshah 0.006g, Lavanga 0.004g, Vidhari 0.002g, Sathavari 0.002g, Pugah 0.002g, Devadaru 0.006g, Vidanga 0.006g, Aswangandha 0.006g, Takkolakam 0.008g, Kapittah 0.006g, Chandana 0.008g, Yashtimadhu 0.006g, Shatapuspa 0.006g, Punarnava 0.006g, Kulatham 0.006g, Karkatasringi 0.006g, Krishnajeerakah 0.006g, Pathmaka 0.006g, Kulatham 0.006g, Manjistha 0.006g, Mustha 0.006g.